Xero is a well-known Cloud bookkeeping software in the accounting field, appropriate for large or small businesses. Our Xero training is suitable for small businesses wanting to acquire knowledge to use simple accounting software. The advantage of the Xero software is its simple layout, which makes it very easy to learn, and all data is saved and backed automatically and offers real-time reporting.
Our course is also suitable for those with no bookkeeping experience and would like to pursue a career in accounting. Learning to use Xero can aid you to boost your CV, as many accounting have a demand in some Xero knowledge? During the course, you will obtain workbooks with instructions, as well as our staff to guide. You will work in a company, and all invoices & bank statements to record.
What You Will Learn:
- Features presented in the dashboard
- Editing company details and changing financial settings
- Setting up a company on Xero
- Recording and modifying suppliers and customer details on Xero
- Creating/editing/deleting nominal codes
- Recording and editing purchase and sales invoices
- Recording credit notes
- Carry out bank reconciliation
- Importing bank statements into Xero
- Submitting VAT return to HMRC
- Recording Wages journal
- Generate Chart of Accounts
- Closing the year-end
- Recording accruals and prepayment journals
- Opening Balance adjustment
- Generating P11D, P45, P60
- Preparing payroll and RTI submission to HMRC
Our course will aid you to build more confidence in using Xero efficiently. You will have a vibrant understanding of features of the website, be able to control the appropriate nominal code for statements, as well as analysing VAT return reports.
Jobs You Can Apply:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Accounts Assistant
- VAT Manager
- Credit Controller
- Junior accountant
Our Future Connect training centre is based in Birmingham and London, and we are very flexible. You will be able to book your training session when it is convenient for you.
If you are interested in our course, or you would like more information, please contact us. We can book a free consultation, where we can discuss face to face how we can help.
Tel: 01212959988 or 02037908674